Pages

Monday 3 October 2011

NGE Eva Unit 01

Alright, I know I can't make any decent post and besides that, I'm kinda slacking off in updating this blog. I've been reeeeally lazy, unfortunately. I lack inspiration nowadays.

Anyway, I've been drawing this one for a while... Since beginning of September/ ending of August, can't really remember exactly when. I've been trying to make a decent Eva Unit 01, since my first attempt, when I first bought my tablet, was kind of a... failure.



Also, I've been trying to get used to SAI, because for yeeeears I only used Photoshop. I mean, I still use, of course, I don't want to forget what I've learned in PS. Sometimes I do a mix in programs and use both. However, this time, I want to use SAI only.

And I don't seem to like this new layout after all.... Bah, it gave me so much work!

No comments:

Post a Comment