Pages

Thursday 8 September 2011

BLEACH Grimmjow

Meh, have been kinda lazy to make any decent drawings. I have been trying to make some pseudo-realistic ones lately and trying to get my art-line better, but I just can't seem to like it enough to post here. So, I'll post something I did a long time ago and another that I did recently.


This one is the recent, which I made in August (last month). The other one is from 2007 I think. I'll just link it. Don't want to have millions of pictures all in one post >:
So here it is (I linked it from my old dA account).
It's one of those memes in dA to see your progress, so I decided to take one in order to feed my curiosity x>

Oh, and I changed my layout 8D I think I like the look of it now, the other was just too simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment